The Patagonia Men's All Weather Zip Neck Hoody is an active long sleeve for cool weather running on the trails. The main fabric is an 88% polyester, 12% spandex jersey knit for warmth against the cool air coming at your front with a 100% polyester Air Flow mesh back panel and underarms for exceptional venting. The front zipper falls deep for plenty of quick temperature regulation, or zips up tall to keep your neck warm. An anatomical hood stays close for ear warmth and it won't fall off if a breeze rushes through. Choose your level of hand coverage by utilizing the thumb holes, or get full-paw coverage by flipping the mitts over top. Purple finger tips are not normal.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's All Weather Zip Neck Hoody
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panel on back for ventilation
- All with Polygene permanent odor control
- Close-fitting anatomical hood
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitt
- Reflective center-front zipper reflective logo on left chest spot reflectivity at back neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's All Weather Zip Neck Hoody
- Weight: 9.5 oz / 269 g
- Slim fit
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit
- Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- All with Polygene permanent odor control and 15-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.