Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s All Weather Tight Pant is a running tight for cool early mornings or late evenings. The 88% polyester and 12% spandex blend keeps you warm on days where it’s too brisk for shorts. To ensure you keep cool, Air Flow mesh panels are placed behind the knees for a comfortable run. An elastic band keeps the pants where they should be without squeezing too tight. Small pockets at the hips and one at the center back allow a few energy packets or an mp3 player to come along for the ride.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's All Weather Tight Pant
- Durable and soft 88% polyester / 12% spandex blend, with completely breathable 100% Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation, all with Polygene permanent odor control
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Center back envelope pocket; drop-in gel pockets at hips
- Reflective logo on back hip
- Can be worn alone or under liner-less shorts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's All Weather Tight Pant
- Weight: 6.1 oz / 172 g
- Body: 5.6-oz 88% polyester / 12% spandex jersey
- Panels and Pockets: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh, all with Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.