Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Adze Hoody is a solid fleece mid-layer for keeping you comfortable in blustery, windy conditions. We've all been out there, exposed to intense winds, and know it can be super irritating.... like a strange ghost bully pushing you around and chilling you to the core. Enter the Adze Hoody. With its Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric, Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and moisture-wicking fleece grid interior it will protect you from those ghastly conditions and keep you warm and dry. "I ain't afraid of no wind" - Adze Hoody.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Adze Hoody
- Polar Tec Wind bloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precip
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- 2-way adjustable hood with micro fleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible hand warmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Draw cord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Adze Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 24.3 oz / 689 g
- 9-oz / Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester
- 7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.