The Patagonia Mass Sling 9L Pack is a small bag for getting to and from work on your bike or on your feet. The Mass Sling features a 3 point harness, where the main padded strap supports the weight across your front and an extra webbing strap keeps it from sliding and bouncing about. The two clips easily disconnect so you can quickly escape the trappings of the bag when you arrive at work. The 9 liter bag has three zippered sections, one for your phone, one for pens, keys and additional electronics, and the third is padded for a 13 inch laptop or tablet. A durable water repellent coating on the outside fabric helps deter a light rain, so you can make it home before everything gets soaked.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Mass Sling 9L Pack
- Pack positions load behind the shoulders and single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around front
- Side zipper opens to single compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens
- Interior padded sleeve protects most 13" laptops, iPads and other small electronics
- Breathable, moisture-moving, 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Front has reflective panel and lash point that attaches to a bike light (light not included)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Mass Sling 9L Pack
- Weight: 17 oz / 482 g
- Volume: 549 cubic inches / 9 L
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.