The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote. Tough yet superlight, this versatile tote converts to a travel backpack; it carries the goods and then stows into its own tiny pocket.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access
- Zippered exterior security pocket with key clip
- Mesh side pockets carry water bottles, snacks or an umbrella
- Breathable shoulder straps stow when not in use; lightweight foam cushions the back
- Stuffs into its own pocket; internal webbing loop allows for easy merchandising on shop peg hooks
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
- Volume: 1587 cubic inches / 26 L
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.