The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack is probably one of the coolest things I've seen, and I've seen some pretty cool things in my time. This super light-weight pack is convenient if you need an extra pack to hang on to all of your extra stuff. I know how hard it is to leave some stuff behind, but you don't have to, just fit it into this travel pack. The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack is made from an extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric that features excellent tear resistance, and also features a lightweight foam back panel as well, for added comfort. Okay, I think you get the fact that it's lightweight. Another cool perk is the fact that it can carry water bottles or a jacket in the exterior mesh pockets. Most impressive though, is the fact that the pack stuffs into its own self-storage pocket, so you can take it with anywhere, and pull it out when you need it. I told you it was cool.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Main pocket with cinch drawcord keeps gear safe and secure
- Lid pocket with key clip secures and organizes your items
- Exterior mesh pockets hold water bottles and jacket
- Breathable shoulder straps and webbing waistbelt, sternum strap and top-mounted haul handle
- Lightweight foam back panel
- Stuffs into its own pocket; internal webbing loop allows for easy merchandising on shop peg hooks
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack
- Weight: 11.4 oz / 323 g
- Volume: 1587 cubic inches / 26 L
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.