The Kid's Capilene 3 Bottoms by Patagonia keep kids' warm and dry during high-activity pursuits. Worn on top or underneath, these versatile polyester performance layers breath easy, dry fast and are built from 64% recycled fibers and 100% recyclable through our Common Threads Recycling Program.
FEATURES of the Kid's Capilene 3 Bottoms by Patagonia
- Insulative and breathable, Capilene 3 is our fastest wicking baselayer, with Gladiodor natural odor control
- Fabric inside brushed for softness
- Hidden elasticized waistband, roomy gusseted crotch
- Self-fabric cuffs
- Non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Weight: (3 oz) 85 g
- Fabric: 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor natural odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.