The Patagonia Kids' Refugio 15L Pack is a school backpack for kids ages four to six. The smaller sized Refugio is 15 liters, a mini version of Patagonia's popular adult Refugio pack. The single main compartment is large enough for a folder, lunch, and stashing a lightweight jacket. A couple organization slots on the inside hold onto a pen or pencil. The pack body is made with 450-denier polyester plain weave with a 450-denier polyester ripstop bottom, for extra durability on the days you see them dragging their backpack on the floor behind them after school.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Kids' Refugio 15L Pack
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Main compartment with ID label
- Inside main pocket organizer, mesh water bottle side pocket
- Exterior lash points and reflective panels
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel, adjustable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Kids' Refugio 15L Pack
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 345 g
- Volume: 915 cubic inches / 15 liter
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Mesh Pockets: 100% polyester
- All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.