The Patagonia Kids' Poco Mucho 20L Pack is a school backpack for kids ages seven and up. The 20 liter bag is Patagonia's largest kids' pack, ready to take on school, family vacations, and more. The bag was built with 420D nylon as the main fabric, with 840D nylon on the bottom for additional durability. The two fabrics are treated with a durable water repellent finish, to deter a light rain while waiting for the bus. The main pocket has enough space for a binder and lunch, while the second zipper has organization for small items, like pencils or snacks. The smallest pocket is fleece-lined to protect their favorite sunglasses. The back panel and shoulder straps are lined with AirMesh, making the walk to school comfortable and dry.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Kids' Poco Mucho 20L Pack
- Main compartment with ID label inside; front pocket with organizer and key clip; mesh water bottle side pocket
- Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps for comfortable carry; reflective webbing zipper pulls
- Bike light attachment loop and reflective trim
- Exterior microfleece-lined pocket for electronics or sunglasses
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Kids' Poco Mucho 20L Pack
- Weight: 16 oz / 454 g
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches / 20 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Mesh Pockets: Nylon. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.