The Patagonia Kids' Poco Mas 15L is a small backpack for school and family vacations. The Poco Mas is sized to fit ages three to six, ready to take on the exploration and learning of a pre-schooler and Kindergartener. The main section has an elastic sleeve for a school homework folder and a library book in one spot without being bothered by their lunch or extra layer in the other half. The front organizer secures pencils, crayons, a clip for a house key, and snacks. Don't forget the fruit snacks, Mom and Dad! The mesh side pockets hold water bottles close, and the front panel mesh pocket holds very important rock and stick collections. The soft mesh shoulder straps are comfortable for their light loads and stay cool when the weather is warm.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Kids' Poco Mas 15L
- Main compartment with ID label inside; front pocket with organizer and key clip; mesh water bottle side pocket
- Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps for comfortable carry; reflective webbing zipper pulls
- Bike light attachment loop and reflective trim
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Kids' Poco Mas 15L
- Weight: 14.7 oz / 417 g
- Volume: 915 cubic inches / 15 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Mesh Pockets: Nylon. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.