The Patagonia Kids' Poco Mas 12L is an everyday backpack for bringing treasures to school and travel. The bag has a 12 liter capacity, recommended for ages four to six. The main compartment has a sleeve for a folder or small binder for homework while also fitting their lunch or jacket in case it gets too warm. The front organization pocket holds onto an emergency phone, snacks, and crayons so they are always prepared. The mesh water bottle pockets on the side are ready for quick access. The durable recycled polyester fabric is ready to take on the challenges of the year, from the first day of school through summer vacations.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Kids' Poco Mas 12L
- Main compartment with ID label inside; front pocket with organizer and key clip; mesh water bottle side pocket
- Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps for comfortable carry; reflective webbing zipper pulls
- Bike light attachment loop and reflective trim
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Kids' Poco Mas 12L
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 335 g
- Volume: 732 cubic inches / 12 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Mesh Pockets: Nylon. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.