The Patagonia Half Mass 15L Bag is a messenger bag for biking to work. Pack up your 15” laptop into the padded computer sleeve and secure your pens in their allotted space before securing the flap and slinging it over your shoulder. The seatbelt-like strap has a floating pad so you can adjust it appropriately, plus a removable stability strap so you can keep it on your back and out of the way when pedaling down Main Street. A large reflective strip on the front flap keeps you visible if you find yourself staying at the office later. The side water bottle pocket keeps hydration at the ready for the long commute. Don’t let a little rain get you down, while you may want to start pumping your legs fast, the polyurethane coating and durable water repellent finish will have the water beading up and rolling off the fabric.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Half Mass 15L Bag
- Main compartment is covered with a flap and houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket; zippered flap pocket has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior padded sleeve, which is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle and strap
- Front has reflective panel and lash point that attaches to a bike light (light not included)
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Rear drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes and periodicals
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad; tuck away stability strap; top-side carrying handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Half Mass 15L Bag
- Weight: 29 oz / 822 g
- Volume: 915 cubic inches / 15 L
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.