The Patagonia Guidewater II Duffel is a waterproof duffel bag for keeping wet and dry clothing or gear separate to and from the water. The exterior of the bag is PU coated to protect against elements while the inside is TPU coated nylon to block the damp items from your dry ones. Each side features a different zipper, on one, a burly, fully waterproof TIZIP® closure and a coated water-resistant zipper on the other. The attachment points secure a rod tube to the side of the bag, so you don't have to carry your fishing rod separately through the airport. That's right, the Guidewater II Duffel is carry-on compliant. Even smaller items have a place to stay, a zippered mesh pocket on the inside and an exterior zipper pocket for quick access on the outside.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Guidewater II Duffel
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper with waterproof materials and construction
- Separate wet and dry sides; one-side water resistant zip closer; floating water-resistant divider
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Adjustable shoulder strap and grab handles
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Guidewater II Duffel
- Weight: 45.7 oz / 1295 g
- Volume: 3051 cubic inches / 50 liter
- Duffel: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Floating divider: 70-denier 100% nylon, with a polyurethane coating
- Interior pocket: 8.26-oz 100% polyester mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.