The Guidewater Duffle - Max by Patagonia. With its floating divider that separates the wet from the dry, the Guidewater Duffel-Max is ideal for transporting waders, clothes, footwear, wetsuits and gear to or from the water.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Guidewater Duffle
- Separate wet and dry sides with floating, water-resistant divider
- Coated water-resistant zipper eliminates bulk and provides easy access
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Adjustable split-shoulder strap
- External zippered mesh pocket
The SPECS of the Patagonia Guidewater Duffle
- Weight: 45 oz / 1276 g
- Volume: 5614 cubic inches / 92 liter
- Water-Resistant Side: 840-denier 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating
- Breathable Side: 300-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) double weave and nylon mesh
- Floating Divider: 70-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.