Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls' Wintry Snow Coat is a long synthetic jacket to protect her from winter's cold. The Wintry Snow Coat starts with a water- and wind-resistant shell made of 100% recycled polyester which is then coated with a durable water repellent for additional moisture protection. The jacket is then packed with 150g high-loft polyester insulation to keep the warmth inside. A ruched baffle at the front of the upper chest adds style while all baffles follow an angle down to the bottom hem. The hem falls above the knee while the jacket is a regular fit so she can pull it on over her favorite sweater before heading to school or to a friend's house. When the wind gets extra wintry, she can tuck her hands into the handwarmer pockets and pull up the high-pile fleece-lined hood. So grown up.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Wintry Snow Coat
- Water- and wind-resistant recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Body insulated with 150-g high-loft polyester
- Hood lining insulated with polyester silky highpile fleece
- Warm and comfortable three-panel hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece
- Center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull is backed with insulated wind flap
- Ruched detail on front yoke
- Two on-seam zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed microfleece
- Internal elasticized cuff keeps cold out, elasticized back waist gives nice shape
- Falls above knee, hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Wintry Snow Coat
- Weight: 19 oz / 538 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 150-g high-loft polyester
- Hood Lining: 12.4-oz 100% polyester silky high-pile fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.