Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls’ Insulated Snowbelle Pant is an insulated pant for winter skiing and snow play. The H2No 2L shell is a waterproof/breathable fabric to keep her dry without the garbage-bag-feeling inside. To insulate her bottom half is 100g of Thermogreen insulation, a synthetic material that will stay warm even when wet. At the cuffs you’ll find a durable nylon scuff guard to protect against ski edges and boots to increase the life of the pant. Also at the cuff is a grow-fit feature, which increases the leg length by two inches, so she can fit into them for more than one season and then hand-me-down.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pant
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR finish fully-taped seams polyester plain weave shell lining
- Lightweight 100-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Microdenier fleece on fixed waistband with internal adjustability zippered fly with double snap closure
- Two covered zip hand warmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls D-ring to attach ski pass
- Belt loops on rear yoke attach to the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbell jackets
- Articulated knees for mobility durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot to seal out cold loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Reflective logo on right leg; grow-fit feature in leg increases length by 2"
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 17.3 oz / 490 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier twill 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining and Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a Deluge DWR finish
- Scuff guard trim: 7.8-oz
- 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.