Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls’ Insulated Snowbelle Jacket is an insulated jacket for skiing and snowboarding the big hill. Now that she’s past the ‘pizza’ and the ‘french fry’ and instead tearing up the mountain, your little skier can keep warm with the Snowbelle, packed with 150g of Thermogreen insulation. The two-layer H2No shell keeps her dry when the snow starts falling and the durable water repellent encourages the snowmelt to roll right off her back. A mini powder skirt won’t get in the way, but still protects her lower back from powder when snapped into place. You’ll love the grow-cuff feature, which adds an additional two inches to the sleeve so she can wear it for more than one season before passing it on to a younger sibling or cousin.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and durable 2.5-layer contrast with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR finish fully-taped seams 150-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable hood with zipper, snaps and soft-lock pulls for a snug fit and extra warmth (hood features not on XS) hood has low-bulk 3-panel construction
- Soft fleece-lined collar full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2" sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective pulls one internal drop-in pocket for gloves and goggles one hidden zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Mini-powder skirt to seal out snow attaches to Insulated Snowbell Pants integrated draw cord and cord locks at bottom hem for secure fit
- Reflective chest logo; internal pass ring hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 26.6 oz / 754 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier twill 100% polyester
- Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: Body and sleeves: 150-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.