The Patagonia Girls’ Infurno Jacket is a cold weather jacket for school and trips to the outdoor mall with Mom. The inner lining of half-inch, high-pile fleece is soft against her skin and 80g of Thermogreen insulation combines with the fleece to keep her warm. The longer length covers more of her body for additional warmth and the elastic waist pulls it in a little more style. The nylon outer shell is wind and water resistant with a durable water repellent to block the wintery elements.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Infurno Jacket
- Water-and wind-resistant nylon shell with a Deluge DWR finish body lined with warm 1/2" pile fleece and sleeves insulated with 80-g Thermo green polyester
- Three-panel hood construction for comfortable and secure fit
- Full length center front zipper with internal chin guard and external snap closure storm flap cuff with double snap adjustment
- Snap-flap zippered pocket on right chest and welt-covered hand warmer pockets
- Elasticized waist for a girl shape and to minimize bulk
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Infurno Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 29.2 oz / 828 g
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a Deluge DWR finish
- Body Lining: 11-oz 100% polyester (78% recycled) 1/2" pile fleece
- Sleeve Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a Deluge DWR finish
- Sleeve Insulation: 80-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.