Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls’ Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is a down jacket for winter recess. The Hi-Loft Down Sweater is packed with 600-fill down inside a windproof shell to keep her warm on the playground. The outside fabric is also coated in a durable water repellent, which causes melting snow to bead up and shed right off. The insulated hood wraps around her head with a soft elastic to keep drafts out. Zippered hand pockets secure mittens when not in use and the internal pocket doubles as a stuff sack, so she can hide the jacket in her backpack during class.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
- Windproof polyester shell with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction for a secure and comfortable fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage to help eliminate chin chafe
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective pulls; one zippered internal chest pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff seals out drafts; adjustable draw cord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 13 oz / 369 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.