The Patagonia Girls' First Sun Jacket is a windbreaker for springtime weather in the park. The blend of 57% all-recycled polyester and 42% nylon provides 40 UPF protection for her skin against the sun, since the sun still hurts, even in the wind. The fabric is gathered slightly at the shoulders, cuffs, and pockets to provide a feminine look to the jacket. The side elastic on the hood keeps it up for a warm head and hands-free play.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' First Sun Jacket
- Durable all-recycled polyester/nylon blend, with 40-UPF sun protection
- Hood with side elastic for stay-put fit
- Zipper garage at chin
- Fun shirring details at shoulder and handwarmer pocket seams; elasticized cuffs
- Two self-lined handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' First Sun Jacket
- Weight: 4.3 oz / 121 g
- Regular fit
- 2.5-oz 57% all-recycled polyester/43% nylon, with 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.