Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Vest is an insulated vest for fall camping and mild days around town. The outer shell is a windproof barrier made of polyester mini-ripstop, strong enough for outdoor adventures and coated in a durable water repellent finish to provide water-resistance to deter a light rain or a little snowflake action. The 600 fill power down insulates her core and warms her heart as she explores the trail and helps gather kindling for the evening fire. The pockets zipper shut to secure secret treasures, or open wide to warm up chilly fingertips. Complete with a hand-me-down ID label so she can pass it onto her little sister once she grows out of it.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Vest
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength, fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fillpower duck down is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Spandex binding around armholes
- Feminine side panels for a girl-friendly fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Vest
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 264 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down 600-fillpower duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.