Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls’ Down Sweater Vest is a down insulated vest for additional winter playtime warmth. The Down Sweater Vest surrounds her core with 600-fill goose down for toasted winter play. The vest works over a long sleeve in milder weather or a mid-layer under her regular jacket, both ways provide plenty of bulk-free arm movement. It packs down small for travel or use as an emergency layer during the family day hike.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Vest
- Lightweight and wind-resistant polyester shell has high tear-strength with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap two hand warmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Internal draw cord at hem
- Comfortable quilt-through construction with side panels for a feminine fit
- Spandex binding around armholes
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Vest
- Regular fit
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 264 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fillpower premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.