Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls' Down Coat is a long down coat for adventures in winter-scape towns and cities. The Down Coat falls just above the knee to provide coverage and cuteness as she shops the city with Mom. The windproof shell is made of a polyester plain-weave that is treated with a durable water repellent finish for resistance against falling snowflakes. The inside is packed with 600 fill power duck down to keep your little lady warm and angled baffles help provide a slightly contoured shape for a touch of femininity. Microfleece lined pockets boost warmth to her fingertips, or zip her mittens inside when they're not in use so they don't fall into slushy puddles along the sidewalk.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Down Coat
- Windproof polyester plain-weave shell treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fillpower duck down is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Protective deep hood with lap-over construction in front can be rolled down into a stylish shawl
- Two-way full-length zipper has an internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Two on-seam microfleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Internal cuff with spandex binding keeps cold out
- Slightly contoured for girl-friendly fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Down Coat
- Weight: 20.7 oz / 587 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.