The Patagonia Girls’ Down Coat is a long down coat to keep your little lady warm while downtown. The stylish quilting pattern is packed full of 600 fill down insulation to trap the heat around her. The polyester shell is lightweight and windproof and treated with a durable water repellent for water-resistance. The shawl-style hood gives her a sophisticated look in a small package, but if her ears get cold she can still pull it up just like normal.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Down Coat
- Windproof and lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge DWR finish
- Compressible and lightweight high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Protective deep hood has lap over construction in front and can be rolled down into a shawl for stylish warmth
- Two-way full-length zipper with internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Two on-seam micro fleece-lined zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Internal elastized cuff to seal out cold
- Slightly contoured for girl-friendly fit; hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Down Coat
- Regular fit
- Weight: 20.7 oz / 587 g
- Shell and Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.