The Patagonia Girls' Puff Rider Jacket. Our Girls' Puff Rider Jacket, made with a highly water-resistant ripstop polyester fabric and warm 200-g Qualify insulation for cold weather protection; updated hood construction this season.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Puff Rider Jacket
- Ripstop polyester shell fabric is windproof and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 200-g Quallofil insulation is lightweight and insulates even when wet
- Low-bulk removable hood has a zipper and snaps; hood secures and cinches with soft-lock pulls (not on size XS) for weather protection and warmth
- Quilt construction reduces bulk; polyester lining is durable and glides smoothly over under layers
- Super soft fleece-lined collar; articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length 2" for extended wear; elastic cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures; insulated hand warmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; internal drop-in pocket; hidden, zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing; full-length wind flap
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia Girls' Go-Snow Pants; integrated draw cord at hem secure fit; princess seams make for stylish shredding; hand-me-down ID label inside
- Reflective heat transfer logo
- Regular fit
- Weight: 23.6 oz / 669 g
- Fabric: Shell and Reinforcements: 3.5-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 200-g Quallofil 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.