The Patagonia Fuego Pack is another reliable Patagonia pack ready for the demanding school year. Featuring 3 compartments to fit just about everything you need for school, and then some, this backpack is big and bad. By bad I mean good. Like, really good. The main compartment has a padded laptop sleeve that is raised off the ground to protect most 17" laptops, and the smaller compartments offer internal organization. Stretch-woven pockets on the sides fit pretty much any size water bottle, while Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide some extra comfort. School is going to be so much fun when you're strutting the halls in this Patagonia pack. You know it.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Fuego Pack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 17" laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; large stash pocket for bulky items; exterior lash points; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Fuego Pack
- Weight: 30.6 oz / 867 g
- Volume: 1953 cubic inches / 32 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Woven Pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.