Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Freewheeler Max Wheeled Gear Bag by Patagonia. This large, multifunctional wheeled gear bag is designed for extended travel and made of recycled fabric.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Freewheeler Max Wheeled Gear Bag
- Zippered main compartment holds large load zippered end compartment for shoes and quick-access items interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents impact resistant skid plates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy haul handles at either end external compression straps storable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Freewheeler Max Wheeled Gear Bag
- Weight: 168 oz / 4763 g
- Volume: 7505 cubic inches / 123 liter
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester
- All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.