Get a FREE $50 Almost Gift Card with any item over $249. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Freewheeler Gear Bag by Patagonia. This multifunctional, wheeled gear bag is built for travel and made of recycled fabric.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Freewheeler Gear Bag
- Main compartment holds a week's worth of clothes fully lined lower compartment separates boots and gear from clothing floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment zippered end compartment for easy-access items interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents impact resistant skid plates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy haul handles at either end; external compression straps storable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
The SPECS of the Patagonia Freewheeler Gear Bag
- Weight: 156 oz / 4423 g
- Volume: 4027 cubic inches / 66 liter
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester
- All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.