The Freewheeler Gear Bag by Patagonia. This multifunctional, wheeled gear bag is built for travel and made of recycled fabric.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Freewheeler Gear Bag
- Main compartment holds a week's worth of clothes fully lined lower compartment separates boots and gear from clothing floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment zippered end compartment for easy-access items interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents impact resistant skid plates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy haul handles at either end; external compression straps storable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
The SPECS of the Patagonia Freewheeler Gear Bag
- Weight: 156 oz / 4423 g
- Volume: 4027 cubic inches / 66 liter
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester
- All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.