The Men's Cardon Shoe by Patagonia are uber comfy for long trips, not to mention make airports a breeze. Give your carry-on a fighting chance to actually fit into the overhead. The stuffable Cardon has a collapsible upper for easy riding and a dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole that provides exceptional cushion for long days afoot. The pigskin leather footbed conforms to the foot over time and can be removed to make room for a custom orthotic. A durable hevea-milk latex outsole is stitched to minimize use of solvents and adhesives.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Cardon Shoe
- Full grain/nubuck leather upper
- Pigskin leather lining provides comfort and durability
- Pigskin leather footbed provides comfort and durability
- 20% recycled EVA midsole provides cushioning and comfort
- Honeycomb 70% natural hevea latex outsole
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Cardon Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 9 oz
- Better Leather
- Soft Support/flex
- Hevea Natural Latex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.