The Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boot is a fishing boot for non-slip action through the rivers. The Foot Tractor is a boot made of Clarino synthetic leather at the upper, with Venergy monofilament mesh panels for plenty of drainage. The toe box and heel counter are constructed with Texon trilaminate to protect your toes and heels from rocks. The bottoms are finished off with multi-directional aluminum bars, so you can keep your feet on the ground and the rest of your body nice and dry. Trudging your way down the river shouldn't have to focus so much on the algae, slime and rocks, when you should be focusing on your next big fish.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boot
- Clarino synthetic leather upper for the finest in lightweight and durability, even after extended flexing in wet environments
- Venergy monofilement mesh paneling for quick drainage and weight reduction
- Oversized toe box and heel cup feature Texon trilaminate to help protect heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression
- Sticky rubber lugged sole with inset multi-directional gripping aluminum bar design
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boot
- Weight: 67 oz / 1899 g
- Clarino synthetic leather upper with Venergy monofilement mesh panels
- Texon trimaliminate toe box and heel counter
- Multi-directional gripping designed aluminum bars
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.