The Patagonia Critical Mass Bag. A full-sized, full-featured courier bag made of recycled polyester.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Critical Mass Bag
- Main Flap Opens to Largest Compartment Housing One Drop Pocket, One Mesh Pocket, One Padded Electronics Pocket, and Three Slots for Pens
- Exterior, Zippered Pocket on Flap has Moisture-Shedding Reverse Coil Zipper
- Interior Padded Computer Sleeve Raised Off The Ground Cradles Most 17" Laptops and Secures with a Buckle and Strap
- Front Flap has Reflective Panel and a Webbing Bike-Light Mount
- Side-Mounted, Exterior, Water Bottle Pocket
- Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap with Floating Pad, Three-Point Adjustable Stability Strap and Top-Side Carrying Handle
The SPECS of the Patagonia Critical Mass Bag
- Weight: 1 lb 15.5 oz / 893 g
- Volume: 1831 cubic inches / 30 liter
- Fit: 17"
- Body: 8.4 oz 600-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 3.3 oz 200-Denier Polyester
- Both with a Polyurethane Coating
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.