Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Meridian Board Short is a swim short for summers at the beach. The blend of 93% polyester and 7% spandex will have him living in these even when out ofthe water, as they're quite stretchy, allowing restriction-free movement. The mesh lining keeps it comfy on the inside and the all around quick-dry fabric makes it easy to enjoythe lake and the park. Elastic at the back of the waist and a tie at the front keeps them from falling down. The self-draining zippered side pocket secures a couple bucks for the concession stand nearby, I'm sure they'll accept it even if the bills need a bit of drying out.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Meridian Board Short
- Soft, stretch-woven all-recycled polyester/spandex blend with color-blocked options
- Elasticized back waistband for ease of wear
- Self fly gusset with flat-tie closure for secure fit
- Zippered side pocket with internal key loop; pocket mesh liner drains
- Forward inseams prevent chafing
- Side slits at hem improve mobility
- Reflective logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Meridian Board Short
- Weight: 4.9 oz / 139 g
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 7"
- 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.