Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover is a light pullover for school, weekends, and whenever the chill threatens. The 200 weight fleece is a great in between, ready to be worn alone on the decent days of fall or spring, with a jacket in the winter, and chillier nights by the campfire come summer. Acting more like a shirt than a jacket, he'll be more than happy to pull it on instead of lugging his coat from place to place. The running around will surely get his blood pumping, and the four-snap neck opens to release excess heat. The elastic at the cuffs and hem prevent drafts and the left pocket snaps shut to keep his treasures safe. I really hope you don't find gum in there after a washing.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
- Lightweight, warm recycled double-faced polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap Supplex nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves
- Left chest snap pocket with Supplex nylon flap
- Spandex trim on sleeve cuff and hem
- Hip length
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
- Weight: 9 oz / 255 g
- Regular fit
- 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.