Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pant is a durable snow pant that can handle all of the snow-fort building, skiing, snowboarding, and more this winter. For the boy that won't stop regardless of the weather, the Snowshot has been packed with 100g of Thermogreen insulation that will keep him warm throughout the day. He can kneel in the snow without worry, as the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell with mini herringbone polyester fabric is 100% waterproof/breathable and even coated in a durable water repellent coating for extra protection. Articulation in the knees allows him to bend with ease while racing you down the slopes and an internal waist adjustment keeps things comfortable at the midsection. The lower cuffs are where it's at with these pants, as there are three awesome features to pay attention to. First, the external scuff guards for extra protection. Second, an internal gaiter with gripper elastic to keep snow out. Third, the Grow-fit feature that allows you to extend the pant length by two inches. Go ahead and rejoice Mom and Dad, fit him into another season and then pass them over to the little bro for some more.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pant
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fullytaped seams
- Polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet, growfit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Fixed waistband with microdenier fleece and internal adjustability
- Zippered fly with double snap closure
- Two covered zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Belt loop on center-rear yoke integrates with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets
- Articulated knees
- Durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Shell pant cuff gusset with snap closure allows for easy boot coverage and lowprofile fit
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and keeps cold out
- Loop inside hem givesoption to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pant
- Weight: 21 oz / 595 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Scuff Guard Trim: 6.8-oz 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.