The Patagonia Boys' Insulated Better Sweater Hoody is a warm fleece jacket for chilly falls and mild winters. Young men love nothing more to live in a hoody and spend their time outdoors, so why not keep them bolstered with warmth in a great looking sweater-knit fleece that is backed with 60 grams of Thermogreen insulation. The insulation takes it up a notch from your regular old fleece, and the inside lining is smooth for pulling on and off over layers. A toasty, three-panel hood with brim keeps the ears cozy and kangaroo pockets are a handy spot for candy. The Better Sweater fleece gives him the look and feel of a favorite sweater that won't leave him looking like a ragamuffin when you send him out the door.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Insulated Better Sweater Hoody
- Warm combination of Better Sweater fleece and Thermogreen insulation, polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Comfortable three-panel hood construction with extended brim for great fit and protection
- Forward shoulder and back yoke through-sleeve seam detail
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap
- Patch-on kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Self fabric doubled at sleeve cuff and hem
- Hip length, hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Insulated Better Sweater Hoody
- Weight: 24 oz / 680 g
- Regular fit
- Fleece: 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit face and fleece interior
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.