Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys’ Infurno Jacket is a warm jacket for school days. Fuzzy half-inch pile fleece covers the inside of the jacket and hood while the sleeves have 80g Thermogreen insulation to keep him toasty. The outer nylon shell is water- and wind-resistant with a durable water repellent coating to ensure raindrops roll off instead of soak in. The front pockets securely hold a pair of gloves or his hands while the front chest zip pocket can carry some tasty candies.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Infurno Jacket
- Water-and wind-resistant nylon shell with a Deluge DWR finish body lined with warm 1/2" pile fleece and sleeves insulated with 80-g Thermo green polyester
- Three-panel hood construction for comfortable and secure fit
- Full length center front zipper with internal chin guard and external snap closure storm flap cuff with double snap adjustment
- 2-for-1 hand warmer pockets: patch on drop-in pocket with snap flap side entry hand warmer pocket left chest zippered pocket and center front zipper with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Infurno Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 27.3 oz / 774 g
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a Deluge DWR finish
- Body Lining: 11-oz
- 100% polyester (78% recycled) 1/2" pile fleece
- Sleeve Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a Deluge DWR finish
- Sleeve Insulation: 80-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.