Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater is a down jacket for walking to school and weekends on the trails. The Down Sweater is a classic insulator, stuffed with 600 fill power duck down to boost his warmth when the fall air begins to roll into winter. The polyester mini-ripstop is strong and tough, for taking on whatever game he invents. The shell is windproof and treated with a durable water repellent so it'll deter a light rain or snow. The collar stands against tall his neck to prevent wind from sending shivers down his spine. Pull a shell jacket over top and the Down Sweater instantly turns into a toasty mid-layer. It'll pack down small into his backpack so if the chilly morning turns into a warm fall day, he won't forget to take it home from school. No guarantees on the forgetfulness, but it does have an ID label just in case.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength, fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fillpower duck down is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full zip-through stand-up collar
- Internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls, spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter keeps cold out
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
- Weight: 10.7 oz / 303 g
- Relaxed fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.