Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater. Our easy-to-layer Boys' Down Sweater, made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester rip stop fabric is insulated with warm and compressiblehigh-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label; can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Internal drawcord at hem for adjustability
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
- Weight: 10.7 oz / 303 g
- Relaxed fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.