Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Down Jacket is a windproof down jacket for winter excursions through the woods or just walking to school. The 600 fill power duck down wraps his upper half in warm, protected by a windproof, polyester plain-weave shell that is coated with a durable water repellent finish for additional weather resistance. The full zipper features an internal wind flap to block drafts and an external snap flap for protection at the neck and chest. The snaps also add a little extra to the look while giving thought to the classic Snap-T. The inside of the collar has a soft fleece lining for snuggling against in cool breezes and the handwarmer pockets provide warmth to his snow-soaked hands, or zip mittens inside to prevent loss. Bolstered by warmth, he'll be racing out the door into the snow.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Down Jacket
- Windproof polyester plain-weave shell treated a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fillpower duck down is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey
- Internal wind flap
- External snap flap on yoke
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at cuff keeps cold out
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Down Jacket
- Weight: 16 oz / 454 g
- Relaxed fit
- Body, contrast and yoke: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.