Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys’ Down Jacket is an insulated down jacket for winter-long outdoor play. The 600-fill down is packed into a windproof, lightweight shell to keep him warm. The outer fabric is finished with a durable water repellent to aid in weather resistance, since sometimes the snowflakes just never seem to stop. The 3-snap placket at the collar blocks additional wind from the zipper, but you’ll also find an internal storm flap for the lower portion to block drafts. The soft fleece at the neck will keep him outdoors for hours, you’ll have to lure him in with promises of hot chili.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Down Jacket
- Windproof and lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge DWR finish
- Compressible and lightweight high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey internal wind flap external snap flap on yoke
- Fleece-lined collar for warmth and comfort
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls internal drawcord at hem
- Elastic binding at sleeve cuff to seal out draft
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Down Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 16 oz / 454 g
- Body, contrast yoke and lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.