Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' 3-in-1 Jacket is a versatile winter jacket for battling ever-changing temperatures and conditions. The 3-in-1 consists of two jackets, a shell and a liner, with the ability to wear each one separately, or together for an all-powerful winter deterrent. The outer shell is 100% waterproof and breathable, using Patagonia's H2No Performance Standard 2L mini-herringbone polyester. The durable exterior takes on the dirt, abrasion, and water like a superhero, with a durable water repellent finish to allow water to bead up and roll off the fabric surface without soaking in. When the weather is wet but not too cold, the shell is a handy companion. The inner lining is insulated with 150g Thermogreen, a synthetic insulation that will continue to keep him warm, even if it gets damp or wet. The mild to cool fall and spring are wonderful times to don the inner piece by itself. Once the cold of winter sets in, combine the two jackets for the ultimate protection in waterproof and warmth. The outer shell blocks the wind and the wetness, while the inner captures his body heat and pads against the cold. The hydrophobic insulation will also dry quickly so he can prepare for the next snow day.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' 3-in-1 Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier with a 2.5-layer nylon ripstop contrast DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully-taped seams
- Polyester mesh-lined shell for easy on/off
- Zip-out liner with 150-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Outer Shell: Three-panel hood construction with slightly extended brim and internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Full-zip with external storm flap, a hook-and-loop closure and mini-internal zipper cover
- Shell with contrast yoke and side panel detail, mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Snowshot Pants
- Covered zippered chest pocket, two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls, adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve opening
- Polyester-mesh liner is quilted for a street-savvy look and has a spandex binding finish
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' 3-in-1 Jacket
- Weight: 30 oz / 850 g
- Relaxed fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone
- Shell Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Zip-out Jacket Liner (shell and liner): 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.