Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket. Our durable Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket, made with a 2-layer polyester fabric and a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier has warm, compressible 150-g Thermogreen insulation for cold weather protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully-taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 150-g Thermo green stays warm and dry even when wet
- Removable hood has a zipper, snaps, and soft-lock pulls for a snug fit and extra warmth (this feature not on XS)
- Hood has low-bulk 3-panel construction
- Soft fleece-lined collar
- Full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"
- Elastic cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Two insulated hand warmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Internal drop-in pocket
- Hidden zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia Boys' Go- Snow Pants
- Integrated draw cord and cord locks at bottom hem secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Reflective logo
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 27.3 oz / 773 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester
- Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 150-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.