The Patagonia Boys' Puff Rider Jacket. Our Boys' Puff Rider Jacket, made with a highly water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric has warm 200-g Quallofil insulation for cold weather protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Puff Rider Jacket
- Ripstop polyester shell fabric is windproof and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm 200-g Quallofil insulation is lightweight and insulates even when wet
- Low-bulk removable hood has a zipper and snaps; hood secures and cinches with soft-lock pulls (not on size XS) for weather protection and warmth
- Doubled self-fabric on back; quilted construction reduces bulk; polyester lining is durable and glides smoothly over under layers
- Super soft fleece-lined collar; articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length 2 for extended wear; elastic cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures; insulated hand warmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; internal drop-in pocket; hidden, zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing; full-length wind flap
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia Go-Snow Pants; integrated draw cord at hem secure fit; princess seams make for stylish shredding; hand-me-down ID label inside
- Reflective heat transfer logo
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 25 oz / 709 g
- Fabric: Shell and Reinforcements: 3.5-oz 100% polyester rip stop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 200-g Quallofil 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.