Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Down Parka. The ultimate in warmth: Our Boys' Down Parka, made with a highly water-resistant and windproof 100% recycled polyester fabric is insulated with high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Down Parka
- Lightweight recycled polyester shell is windproof and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- High-loft 600-fill power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Body has diagonal quilting
- Hood and sleeves have horizontal quilting
- High collar with zipper garage gives hood a secure fit
- Internal elastic cuffs with gaiter seals out cold
- Zippered handwarmers and chest pocket have reflective zipper pulls
- 2-way full-length zipper
- Adjustable internal drawcord at hem
- Below hip length for more coverage and warmth
- Hand-me-down ID label
The SPECS of the Patagonia Boys' Down Parka
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 17.1 oz / 484 g
- Shell: 1.5-oz 32-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.