The Patagonia Black Hole Pack is a unique, dependable pack made with waterproof fabric to keep your stuff safe in wet conditions. Featuring a main compartment with two mesh pockets, key keeper, an organizer panel, and a simple pocket that holds most 17" laptops, this Patagonia pack is fully equipped to keep up with you and your busy school life. Even more impressively, this backpack also features padded shoulder straps with load lifters, a sternum strap, and a simple webbing belt to ensure you'll be nice and comfy. This pack isn't only great for the school year, but it's durable enough to withstand those long trips you love to take to relax a bit. The Black Hole Pack was made to protect your stuff in even the rainiest of days, so don't be afraid to journey out when it's raining, you'll be fine. You can probably even use the pack as a shield by holding it above your head during a surprise drizzle to keep you from getting wet or something. Be creative.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole Pack
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains mesh pocket, key keeper, organizer panel; padded sleeve holds most 17 1/2 laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket on lid with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser cut Hypalon lash points
- Padded shoulder harness; sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Black Hole Pack
- Weight: 35 oz / 992 g
- Volume: 2136 cubic inches / 35 L
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.