The Patagonia Black Hole 45L Wheeled Duffel is a highly water resistant luggage piece for weekend to 5 day trips. A telescoping handle and rugged wheels for slick airport tiles, bumpy cobblestones and even a packed dirt road make the Black Hole Wheeled Duffel the bag to beat when you're headed out of town. The durable fabric is 1200D polyester with a TPU-film laminate and durable water repellent finish for water resistance and a weather flap on the u-shaped lid to help keep elements out. The zippered exterior pocket makes it easy to reach small items and the inside mesh pockets are zippered so you don't have to hunt down your toiletries at the bottom of the bag. Carry-on size for the overhead compartments of planes and daisy chains on the outside in case you need to strap it down to the top of a bus.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole 45L Wheeled Duffel
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams help protect your gear in wet conditions
- Roll with telescoping handle or carry with haul handles four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment zippered exterior pocket two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Black Hole 45L Wheeled Duffel
- Weight: 116 oz / 3289 g
- Volume: 2746 cubic inches / 45 liter
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.