The Patagonia Black Hole 45L Duffel is a weather-resistant duffel bag for weekend getaways. The Black Hole opens to 45 liters of space with a zippered U-shaped lid. The 1200D polyester fabric has a TPU film laminate and durable water repellent finish so you can trot from house to car and into the cabin without fear of all your gear getting soaked. Internally you'll find two mesh zippered side pockets so you can separate your socks or small toiletries from everything else. Externally you'll find a single zippered pocket for quick-access to small items. Grab it and go.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole 45L Duffel
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Black Hole 45L Duffel
- Weight: 28 oz / 794 g
- Volume: 2746 cubic inches / 45 L
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.