The Patagonia Black Hole 25L Pack is a water resistant backpack for getting your gear to school, work, or climbing gym. This 25 liter pack is made with the Black Hole dufflematerial, which is super tough and weather-resistant, ready to handle a bump or two. The lid is a little less traditional and resembles a bucket, which keeps gear inside if you forget to close the zipper. A padded sleeve inside holds most 15 inch laptops, or pop in a hydration bladder for a long day hike. The lid has a pocket on top, accessible through the outside, for smaller items like your keys, wallet, and phone. A padded shoulder harness provide a comfortable carry while a simple sternum strap and webbing hip belt prevent the backpack from sliding and moving on your back.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole 25L Pack
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains mesh pocket, key keeper, organizer panel; padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket on lid with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser cut Hypalon lash points
- Padded shoulder harness, sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression-molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Black Hole 25L Pack
- Weight: 27 oz / 765 g
- Volume: 1525 cubic inches / 25 L
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.