The Patagonia Black Hole 120 L Duffel. The water-resistant Black Hole Duffel 120L is designed for big trips to faraway places; it's water-resistant, super durable and extremely utilitarian, and now available in three sizes to get your gear where you need it to go.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole 120L Duffel
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Black Hole 120L Duffel
- Weight: 48 oz / 1361 g
- Volume: 7323 cubic inches / 120 L
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.