The Patagonia Black Hole 100L Wheeled Duffel is a large luggage for week-long travel. Open the wide, u-shaped lid and start piling in the gear and clothing. The 100 liters of space makes it easy to pack everything you need and two internal straps cinch down the load before closing the hatch. The top of the lid at the inside features two mesh zippered pockets for keeping track of smaller items. Everything is encased inside 1200-denier, 100% polyester fabric with a TPU-film laminate and durable water repellent finish for seriously awesome weather- and abrasion-resistance. Heave the loaded bag onto the bus with the main webbing handles or side haul handles. If you're throwing it on the car roof, strap it down with the daisy chains located at all four corners. Once you arrive at your destination, extend the telescoping handle and enjoy a smooth roll into the hotel.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole 100L Wheeled Duffel
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Roll with telescoping handle or carry with haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Black Hole 100L Wheeled Duffel
- Weight: 135.04 oz / 3828 g
- Volume: 6102 cubic inches / 100 L
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.